Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Where does the time go?

Week 9 of the study period and I have an essay due this Friday but thankfully have had an extension granted until Wednesday of week 10, so that gives me an extra 5 days. Trust me I wouldn't have asked for it if it weren't absolutely necessary!! And I most certainly will not be making a habit out of requesting them.

I have 3 assessments due within days of each other but so far I'm going ok with them. My second log submission is almost completed. I have a rough plan of attack for one essay and the other (major!) essay I am tackling this weekend and researching for it over the next 2-3days.

After these assessments I have a smaller thematic to do, a take home exam and then a final exam (not all for the one subject) and that's the end of my first study period.

In news of family life, I am now the manager of Tayla's netball team. I'm helping Turtle's class on a Wednesday morning with their sight words. I went back to the gym yesterday (and I am so sore today!) after a month of not going. I am trying to become more organised. I am almost caught up on washing (wonders will never cease!) The countdown is on for our July QLD holiday. Stress levels change daily.

And that pretty much covers it all for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cez...

I hope the Uni work is going okay, and you got those assessments sorted! Happy Mothers Day today.. The Good Lord knows YOU deserve one of those (a Happy Mother's Day!)... Jen :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Cez...

I hope the Uni work is going okay, and you got those assessments sorted! Happy Mothers Day today.. The Good Lord knows YOU deserve one of those (a Happy Mother's Day!)... Jen :)