Friday, February 15, 2008

Organisation.....feasible concept or myth?

Today I found my readings for one of my subjects and saved them to the computer. Also printed them out as I find it easier to read something in hard copy than on a computer screen. This is my attempt at becoming organised. In reality it's somewhat of a myth to be organised, well in this house at least. Since I've been on Maternity Leave, organisation is something I only dream about! (along with a great deal of other things!)

I think I am about as prepared for Uni as I can be until I actually begin and have my study guides for my 2 subjects. I'm both anxious and excited about commencing my degree!

Wish me luck!

I also learnt today that a squeal is a universal form of communication. Ethan has taken to squealing when he's happy, laughing, upset, crying, frustrated and to get your attention. Each squeal has a slightly different sound too. And of course there's the best squeal of all which ends in fits of laughter. Such a character, my son.

Hmm not doing too badly with this blog thing, 3 posts and I'm not bored with it yet.

Maybe I'll post something deep and meaningful another time.

Til then...

No comments: