Friday, March 7, 2008

Almost the end of the first week...

...and I've only just completed one reading for my 2nd subject!! I have decided that from now on I will be doing this subject FIRST! And spend 2-3days on it, then the remaining 2days on my first subject as it seems to be a lighter workload. I know with independant study they say you can "work at your own pace" but if I continue to leave this subject til later, I'm going to fall so far behind the tutorial discussion group. As it is, anything I contribute today and over the weekend will most likely have already been said.

So the game plan for today is :

* take the kids to school
* quick trip to the post office to send off eBay packages
* take Chipmunk to the Dr's and have her tonsilitis checked, if given the OK then drop her off at daycare
* Come home, put Ethan down for a sleep and then listen to my lectures. There's 2 of them to get through

By the time the 2nd lecture finishes, Ethan will probably be awake and that will most likely be the end of study til later in the afternoon.

So no more dilly dallying on here - time get people moving!!

No comments: