Friday, March 7, 2008

The rest of the day

The rest of the day went like this....

Ethan had his 6month immunisations. He didn't cry much after the first one, but after the second he did. Poor little guy!! I have to say though, he handles his immunisations very well!! He had a sleep afterwards and has been fine ever since.

Chipmunk didn't get cleared to attend daycare today. Her tonsilitis is responding well to the antibiotics and she's on the mend. She has been cleared to go back to daycare from Monday.

I did manage to listen to both lectures today. Exactly how much of it sunk in I'm not too sure! I logged on to the unit and went to the tutorial discussion group with all intention of participating but didn't know where or how to begin! I think I need to read the reading again and re read the question and see how I go. I feel so behind already and it's only week 1.

Then again it hasn't exactly been a great start to studying this week!!

Rhiannah also came home sick from school today! Apparently she'd been asleep during the morning and I got a call around 11ish to go and pick her up. So another trip to the Dr's (figured he didn't work hard enough :oP) and another script for the same medication as Chipmunk. Rhiannah's throat is a little red, she had a temperature which has now come back down to normal, and she was very tired. The Dr said it looks like she may get tonsilitis but at this point in time, doesn't have it. The script is incase it comes out in force over the weekend.

Let's hope we get through this weekend without anyone getting worse, or others becoming ill aswell!! And let's hope next weeks study is far more organised than this week has been! I still have a few exercises to do over the weekend for my intro subject!! (oh and Rob is working both days for 6hrs each day but I'm sure that 6hours will turn into 8 or more but let's not go there shall we?)

No comments: