Monday, March 24, 2008

Late night ramblings

The 'catch up' study plan for the long weekend worked beautifully. I do admit I still have 1 lecture to listen to however that is the only thing left from my catch up to be done.

I'm also half way through the first submission assessment of my Learning Log. I have a 1000 word essay to write due the same day as the learning log but at the moment, I'm making great progress even if I do say so myself.

Apparently results from my worksheets submitted in week 2 will be availbable tomorrow so I'm very interested to know how I went on those. Grades for my essay submitted last week most likely won't be available for another 2-3weeks so I'll be patiently awaiting those.

My tutor for SSK12 is fantastic. He is not only very helpful but he's approachable, explains things clearly and is only too happy to answer any questions you may have. I hope I come across other tutors like him during the course of my degree.

Feeling rather pleased with myself right now.

1 comment:

AnnCee said...

Well done with the catch up plan. If I make a list of things to do I find life a little easier. (Just a little!) The overwhelmed feeling disapears. Hope you guys had a peaceful Easter! x